Monday, March 06, 2006

Moodiness.. and the man who took it all....

I don't know what it is, but i've been an bitch the past two weeks. I've been extremely moody and my boyfriend seems to have borne the brunt of it. And he's done so without complaining even once.

Where did I find such an angel? He's told me that he feels like the luckiest guy on earth to have me. When he told me that, I just smiled. But now I know how he feels. With all the dark clouds around me, he's been one of the bright shining stars lighting up my life. I'm counting my blessings every day. Every day, he brings a smile to my face.

He's not perfect, but he's mine. And I'm thankful for that. Our relationship is not perfect, but its a refuge from all the stress of my life.

He's amazing and I could not ask for more. Every wish has been answered, every dream has come true.

My boyfriend needs to know that I appreciate him so much, despite the shit I've been putting him thru. And when I tried to tell him that, he said the sweetest thing. He just said, " I understand, its ok." He even volunteered to shoulder some of the blame for not being loving or attentive enough.

Girls, tell me, where would I find another man who is as sweet, as caring, as loving, as kind and as sexy as my boyfriend.

I'm truly blessed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home