Sunday, December 04, 2005

My perfect man....

I don't know if I've found him yet. Maybe I have, maybe I've not. And I know with every good point, a bad point would follow. But for some reason, I know the bad points would never outweigh the goodness.

  1. He always has a ready smile for me, whether he's tired or sad..
  2. He's never afraid to open up his heart and his mind to me.
  3. He believes, and truly does, that i can accomplish anything on my own.
  4. He gives me a shoulder when my days are rough, and isn't afraid to ask for mine when he needs a shoulder too.
  5. He tells me of his future, his past and his present, without hiding anything, knowing I won't judge him for his past, or forcibly hold him to his future and knowing his present is right there, at that moment, with me.
  6. He thinks I'm worth trying for, however hard it is to convince me that i can trust him.
  7. He's not too shy to hold me, but shy enough to say he likes me in the most discreet way.
  8. He's a friend with his father, a filial son to his mother, a best friend to his brother and a bouncer for his sister.
  9. He will smile and look after me, even when I'm drunk.
  10. His hands and his voice are never raised against me.
  11. He has ambitions and plans his future, all the better if he silently makes room in it for me.
  12. He's not afraid to say he wants to get married, it doesn't have to be to me.
  13. He can be a wild child, a party animal, but when we're alone, he respects and cherishes me.
  14. He's willing to cuddle and share his thoughts.

There's so much more that can't be put into words...

But what scares me is.... am I imagining or am I describing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home