Saturday, November 05, 2005

Trapped....

I feel trapped... Sigh, what's a Goddess to do? I keep saying men are playthings; mere toys to fill our boredom...

And yet, I find myself caring for this one. I know, I know I'm making a mistake and I can't help it.

I can't understand why, but he likes me. I've not told him how I feel. He keeps fishing, keeps on hinting... But I can't. I just can't bring myself to say it to him. It'll be like opening my fortress to the enemy, who will come in, rob, destroy and leave. Is that a chance I want to take?

I like him.. I really do... There! I've said it! I just can't tell him. The words just don't want to come out. I can tell the whole world... just not him.

The emotional turmoil is irritating. The thought of being hurt, scary. The possibility that I might be making a mistake, enormous. And yet... despite all logic and sanity, I'm allowing myself to be taken in.

Someone give me a tight slap so I can wake up before this dream turns into a nightmare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home