Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Another world inside of me that you will never see...

Infallibility is something that is almost impossible to find. You think you've found it, then one small slip ... one small, tiny crack appears. It widens, gets deeper and sudenly the floodgates are opened and the perfect man you thought you had isn't all that perfect anymore.

To find that one person that will always respect you, cherish you and stand by your side is near impossible. I don't want him to have even one fault. Not even a second should pass where he falters. He must know what will hurt me, what will make me cry, when i need him and when i don't. I should be first, above all else, save his family. He must know the right words to say and when. I expect him to put my interests and wants first, then his.

I expect nothing less than perfection. If he cannot meet that, then i'm better off without him.

See, I am demanding. I can be difficult. Its just when I'm with him, I become a nice girl that puts his happiness and desires ahead of my own. One day, I must learn not to do that. One day, I must learn to ask, to tell and to speak up for what I want and what I expect.

Even the most wonderful of men can falter. And when he does, the wrongs are more glaring, the hurt cuts a lot deeper and the tears fall a lot longer.

Sing that song to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home