Monday, August 29, 2005

The "man" of my dreams....

I've been pining the loss of a perfect man, a perfect relationship, in a somewhat imperfect world. And all this while, I didn't realise perfection was staring at me right in my face.

This "man", he craves my time and attention and my approval. He's sweet and caring. He's always ready to give me a hug and a kiss. He's always there when I need him and even when I don't. He never fights with me or argues with me, and he's never, ever uttered a single word in anger to me.

Who's this man? Take a look.


This is my kid brother. The cutest little thing walking around at the moment. A real ladies' man he is. Ask all the girls he's met so far. He pretends to be shy and they all fall for it.

And he loves hanging out with all the big guys. Ask all the guys he's played ball with. They all love him.

Who'd have thought that I'd find happiness in the simplest things? Like when he learnt to spell a word that I thought him. When he can finally add small numbers after hours of teaching it to him. When he can laugh at the jokes I crack, that noone else but the two of us understand.

In his words, we're the best buddies in the whole world!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is a gorgeous little thing...and are yoi trying to tell me all this while he has been 'acting' shy? no waaayyyyy....dont say that...cos its either he's shy or he simply doesnt like playing with me..
i prefer the first one...

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home