Monday, August 15, 2005

Men-speak...

What's with women? Men speak, we believe. How we believe such mumbo-jumbo is beyond any comprehension of this Goddess. Men lie. They cannot, ever, tell you how they really feel. What we can do, is read their acts, not their lips.

Here we go, here we go, men-speak, redefined by a Goddess, for the rest of you.

I like you (he pauses, then...) a lot!

Please! If he likes you, he doesn't have to add the last two words. He won't even say it. He'll show it by being especially nice to you. And he'll respect you. What he means when he says this is simple, Look, I think you're hot and I'd really like to sleep with you.

I think I'm falling in love with you.

NO guy, is ever going to say this. No way in hell. If he falls, he falls. If he doesn't, he doesn't. C'mon, men don't think. He's either here or there, no in between. What he really means here is simply, I might like you, but let's see if the sex is good before I commit myself to anything.

I don't want to hurt you.

Damn it! This guy is GOING to hurt you, for sure. He's in a situation where he likes your company but he doesn't know for sure how he feels. He says this so that you'll "trust" him (which you should never do in the first place) and continue going out with him til he decides to stop. What he really means is "Hang around me a bit. When it gets too much for me to handle, I'll let you go and then you'll get hurt."

I like you, but....

This one is easy. Anything after the "BUT" is how he really feels for you.

And the biggest lie....

I love you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home