Saturday, July 23, 2005

I'm a bitch

Bitchiness.... thankfully only women can be bitches. Men, sigh, they'd make a mockery of themselves if they tried.

What's a bitch? I personally do not think that bitches are all bad. In fact, I take it as a compliment. There are women that spoil the term and give it a bad name.

These "bad" women are the nasty, evil-eyed, green-eyed monsters that go out of their way to wreck other people's lives.

Then there are bitches; so labelled because we've reached further and climbed higher than most men and women thru sheer guts, will and determination. We are not mean. We are not evil or nasty. We don't play games. We work hard and are no-nonsense girls.

I'm a bitch. So I've been told. But yet, it came as a compliment. I've never denied what I am. I'm a bitch and proud of it. I'm gutsy, I don't take nonsense from anyone and I don't play games.

But then, I suppose, even a bitch needs that shoulder to lean on. That one, very special, male that is man enough to love her, cherish her and support her. He'd be the only person in the world who'd see her softer side, who'd ever see her cry.

My favourite song: I'm a bitch, Meredith Brooks

I hate the world today
You're so good to me, I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

Yesterday I cried
Must have been relieved to see the softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused, I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover,
I'm a child, I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed.
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

So take me as I am
This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change and today won't mean a thing

Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing
I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb, I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home