Thursday, July 21, 2005

Distrust...

Basic Premises first

  1. I do not trust anyone.
  2. If at all, it takes me forever to trust someone.
  3. If I do trust you, I trust you completely.
  4. If you betray my trust, you'll never win it back.

Now that we've got that out of the way, I'm faced with the hurdle that has always stoppped me from doing this bloggy thing; what shall I say, what shall I write.

Am I really adding to the already cluttered expanse? Is it really necessary that I tell the whole world how I feel, what I do, why I do what I do, how I do what I do and so on....

Ok, let's work on the right now. Right now, I'm feeling ever so low. Someone reminded me of something that made me regret alot of things the past two weeks. I wonder, if I propel myself to the end of the year, will my life be the way I want it to be? Will I still be updating this blog? Will you have something else to do besides reading about what goddesses do?

Oh, did I fail to mention, I am a goddess. Every woman is. We are the sacred feminine. Yup, that's about the only reason I liked that book.

As for me, I'm a goddess. I'm on my knees because I've realised unbridled power, wealth and status (perfection) scares off many the uninitiated male. Being on my knees gives these weak little things a very false sense of security. Don't they realise that being on my knees doesn't mean I'm no longer perfect. Of course I still am. And more than that, I can now pretend to be the bimbo that will lull them in and then in a heartbeat, crush their hearts..... and their egos.

Like I said, distrust......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home