Monday, July 25, 2005

Even goddesses need someone to lean on

Fine, I'm not that strong. I'm a goddess, I'm all-powerful. I'm a bitch and proud of it. And yet, I feel helpless.

For once, just once, I want someone to take care of me and do everything for me. Let someone else handle my worries, my problems, everything. I want to have a moment to just let everything go.

All I really want: a cold, dark rainy evening, a bottle of champagne and a god (indian, italian, or greek).

What am I saying?! I don't want a relationship. I don't want someone to bugger me every waking moment and calling me to mother him. I want someone that will leave me alone and only be there when I summon him. Sigh, I need a slave. A slave who's a god. Any takers?

1 Comments:

Blogger KaReBeaR said...

I dare say i want exactly what you want...i'd even through in some love if i could be helpless for awhile.. and we are all human.. isn't that sad..

=)KaReN

10:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home